Practice Online Quiz on Ratios
Hello dear students, Today are going to start an online practice on Math, which include different chapters such as ratios, percentage, average, profit and loss, partnership etc. So in this post we are going to start conduct of online practice of quiz on ratios. It will help you learn more clearly the concept of Ratios & Proportion and you will be able to attempt an quiz on ratios and proportion in any Job test you will attempt.
If you have not visited our post on basic concept ratios and proportion, then first you must learn the concept of ratios and proportion from this website in the category of Math. This is just practice quiz, where you have been given unlimited time for thinking before attempt the answer.
Rules for Attempting Online Quiz on Ratios
Dear students explorer, before starting the online Quiz on Ratios, you must follow some basic rules:
- Once you chose the answer, you will not be able to change the option. So think before choosing the correct option/answer.
- After completing the quiz, you must click on submit button, otherwise your score will not be shown and you will be deprived of getting the correct answers.
- There is no time limit in the practice quiz.
- Take a rough paper and a pen for solving the quiz.
- Do not copy the answers from other sources i.e. internet, books etc.
- Be sincere with your self.
- Try to complete the quiz practice.
- Good Luck.
You May Also Study:
What is Proportion in Math and Its Usage with Example
how to solve work done problems
How to Solve Business with Partnership Problems
[…] Today are going to start an online practice on Math, which include different chapters such as ratios, percentage, average, profit and loss, partnership etc. So in this post we are going to start […]